Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Character Ideas
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
    free forum

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    masorin
    Admin
    masorin

Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Empty
    PostSubject: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 am

size=18]General Information[/size]
    Name: Reno tsuki
    Village: konoha but originally from komugakure
    Looks: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Neko_boy
    Personal Information
    Personality: like a cat he is a little off. often wanting attention of others or to be scratched behind the ears. He is easily distracted by shiny things or bells and for the most part has a cats attention span. He has a long way to go on controlling his baser impulses.

His eyes are often quite large as he views the world with curiosity. However the cat has claws and he does have a dark side. a temper that seems to be under the surface that can cut anyone who rubs him the wrong way.
    Dislikes: being locked up, being bored, being held against his will,
    Fears: the akatsuki
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single
    Elements: wind water
    Weapon Information
    (Everyone Starts out with a normal Genin Set with Kunai's, Senbon's, Shurikens, Medical Salve, and Normal First Aid Supplies.)

Jutsu Information
    (Genin Are allowed 4 Jutsu at the begining, Chuunin are allowed 6 Jutsu at the beginning, Academy Level Jutsu is a Gimmie, so you don't require to list those. Canon's can have as many as the character has.)

[Ninjutsu]

lightning release: electromagnetic murder: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique. hes still only learning this technique.

Water release: water clone jutsu: this jutsu creates a clone of himself from water.

Water prison jutsu: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Even so, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem.

Fire release fire ball jutsu: due to his bijuu the two tailed cat he has learned the ability to launch a fire ball however unless he is in released state this power is weak and laughable at best.
    [Genjutsu]
    Hidden mist technique: This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

[Taijutsu]
    (List Taijutsu Abilities)

[Fuinjutsu]
    (List Fuinjutsu here)

[Kinjutsu]
    (List Kinjutsu Here)

Jinchuriki

bijuu:reno has the two tailed monster cat sealed within him. Hence his cat like appearance the tail and ears. The chakra of the two tailed cat allows the wind\water user to use some fire jutsu as well as some lightning jutsu but unless he is in the two tailed form they are pretty weak. They also give him the added ability of being incredibly flexible and graceful.

(a small authors note we don’t actually know what powers the two tailed monster cat actually gave yugito nii so I have gone with naruto wiki and added a slight bit here or there but nothing to big. Mostly just the fact that he can use jutsu’s out of his element.)

[jinchuriki form]
    Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Nibi-no-Nekomata

covered in blue flames and with one yellow eye and one green eye. In this enormous form he gains speed and power. Immense strength. The added chakra also increases the power of his fire and lightning jutsu’s to the point where it can easily destroy most terrain. But that’s only in full two tailed form and at this point he is unable to fully control this form.

History and RP Sample
    History: as a newborn he was selected as the candidate to take on the two tailed monster cat. The seal that attached the two created his odd physical features of a tail and cat ears. And growing up he was outcasted for them. like most jinchuriki making freands was hard. Even in the land of lightning where jinchuriki usually had it the easiest he was still considered a weirdo.

From a young age he was forced into a training routine that would have caused him to have more control over himself and the demon chakra. He says would have because before he finished it he ran away. Never finishing the training was probably a mistake and in hind site he says that he would one day return to that place but for now the life of a stray was more fun then the life of a house cat.

Going onto the road with only the genin rank and a headband was a mistake, and he soon learned how cruel the world could be toward him. if he thought his village was mean the world as a large seemed to be even meaner. He didn’t know how long the journey was but he eventually found konoha.

He was unsure of what to do, one part of him said that his life would be no different here then the one he had left behind at the village hidden in the clouds. How ever another part of him told him that to not come here would be to leave himself to the world out side that of shinobi. And that seemed even more cruel.

At this time he had learned to hide his tail and ears. Warring a hat and longer pants allowing his tail to hide but when he came to the hokage at this time tsunade, and showed him the truth of the matter she was oddly sympathetic. After hearing the story of what Reno had gone threw she agreed to allow the jinchuriki to work under konoha.

Finding a home on the other hand, was a little more difficult since the jinchuriki was still young it was decided he needed some form of protection. And at the time the idea had seemed to make sense to send him to a family that would be able to do this as well as take care of him. as well as be competent shinobi, when those conditions were mentioned the only family that seemed to fit the bill were the hyuuga’s where he has now moved in for all of two weeks.

RP Sample: “whaa I don’t have that much!”Reno looked at the fish his eyes wide. It looked so good and yet sure enough he had no cash. he tried to save up. but ever since leaving komugakure he had been flat broke, and he was still amazed he wasn’t being pursued still he wasn’t surprised no one really cared about the small person. aside from his teacher he doubted anyone even noticed his disappearance.

He turned away from the stand that was selling the fish. It was too expensive, so it wasn’t like he was gonna stay around, espically since the fish was missing. What could he say he was broke, and he needed the food. he pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote fish down as well as the price. “one day I promise to pay off everysingle IOU. But for now…” he bit into the fish as he walked. It was a good fish… now if only he could find a place to work.

Last edited by masorin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Itachi Uchiha
    Admin
    Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Approved
    Back to top Go down
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Admin
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 am

Few things:

Konoha, but can use water jutsu at a genin level? Usually ninja learn jutsu of their secondary element about jounin level. So yea: Fire/Earth/Taijutsu are the main Skills from Konohagakure.

Komogakure = Cloud. Not Mist. Not anything else. Cloud, meaning that you'd have to have at least one or two lightning-based jutsu. Either change your jutsu or change that.

Nibi, not part of konoha, and I like the jutsu out of your element thing, but seriously. Your main jutsus from that village are lightning-based, and your main genin technique would be the Shunshin no Jutsu; or body flicker technique. So your character would be a master of this.

Hidden mist Jutsu is actually a C rank, not a D rank. So your character would have trouble using this, as well as the other water-based jutsu. Even with the element usage it would still be harder for your character.

As an admin, I'd expect you to know about this sort of stuff, and know how to read over your own app before requesting approval. Please change what I have written about or take them into consideration. Thank you.

~Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Back to top Go down
    head admin
    Admin
    head admin

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:19 am

If everyone has to know that much about their character than I guess all of my approved characters have to be unapproved immediately since I know next to nothing about what village is what or which jutsu's belong to which villages. I don't know how decide which jutsu is best to deal with anything. So I guess I am no longer eligible to rp either. Sad

So as of right now I guess I'll just stick to sitting around trying to learn things that are beyond me since I am not skilled enough to present an application for approval on my own site. *insert sigh of possible resignation*
    Back to top Go down
    https://narutowoftn.rpg-board.net
    masorin
    Admin
    masorin

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 am

1 hes not originally from konoha only having arrive there a week ago he is from kumo the VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE CLOUDS which the Nibii is from hince why it gives him the power to use lightning. where he is uses water and wind jutsu which are both known to exsist in the village HIDDEN IN THE CLOUDS never do i reffer to it as mist

2NEVER in my app do i say its the village hidden in the mist and by the way the elements known to be used by the villige hidden in the clouds lightning wind and water IN OTHER WORDS STORMS

3 i know its a c rank did i ever say otherwise? hes not a master of all these jutsu i dont see it saying that... just becouse someone can use a jutsu doesn't mean they have mastery... where does it say that in the aplication prosses "to record a jutsu you must have it mastered" please show me? besides most genin from villages other then konoha have at least one C techinique

4 im glad you like the nibii's powers

5 READ MY HISTORY BEFORE YOU JUDGE it clearly states he ran away from kumogakure the place where the nibii comes from and there for the reason he is the nibii. i know my lore well, the only place where i kind of dropped a hat or was disacurate was the fact that kumo treats its jinchuriki with a mutual kind of respect they serve and are protected however that is only becouse the current kage for that village is the brother of a jinchuriki and since that village does not have a cage on this site who knows what its current pollicies are in dealing with there jinchuriki thank you and dont post on an already approved app with out fully reading it first.
    Back to top Go down
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Admin
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:50 am

Trying to do my job. And..In fact. NOT Mist jutsu. Kirigakure no Jutsu IS IN FACT MIST JUTSU. They CAN NOT use water jutsu as I have read they do use STORM. Which is an advanced element only trademarked within the hidden cloud. As I am saying MIST is an actual advanced element as is ICE (example) that only certain mist ninja observe. And I never said you HAD to have a mastery I was just stating he would be a master.

"cloud ninja most commonly used the elements known as: Lightning, Wind, and Water, or the essence of storm"

"Most mist ninja use the elements referred to as: Water, Ice, and oft times Mist. Mist is confused with water at times, but is actually an advanced element of such the sage of six paths created after splitting the ten-tailed beast"

~Shonen Jump(Read I think issue 120 or 145 it was one of them. Or google it)

And, I would like to say that as admin I have the right/duty to read over any apps and point out problems I have with it.

Moto, it's fine, but I'm saying: if this is naruto canon AND custom we should at least be accurate. ALL of my jutsu are canon excluding the clan jutsu
    Back to top Go down
    masorin
    Admin
    masorin

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:58 pm

okay i wasn't gonna say this but ELEMENTAL AFFILIATION IS A CHOICE if it wasn't it would say vary clearly make sure that youre village and elements match, but thats not in the rules and its not on the app. jutsu's are a chioce, and also i can provide characters from KOMUGAKURE that use water and wind jutsu. this is something your having a really hard time getting im from KUMOGAKURE NOT KIRIGAKURE. just because the hidden mist technique is there specialty doesn't mean i have to be from there to use it. again its a chioce this is naruto rp for fuck sakes not the manga, or anime. this app has already been approved by two admins. one of which is the head admin. i dont care if youre jutsu are anime correct good for you. its called rpers chioce and here the admins have already agreed. you are the ONLY person to have a problem with this app so... please move on.. you said take it into consideration and i did but im not changing my app so it can satisfy you. if other admins were jumping and saying that this needed to be changed like i dont know the first two times i got approval i would but there is nothing in the rules about jutsu village matching this is a site about having fun.. so stop riding your high horse and move on. i considered your advice and my answer is no.
    Back to top Go down
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Admin
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 am

Thank you for being an immature ass about this, kid. But if you'd rather be like that, then I'll do as I do on other sites when people want to do this. I will simply jump on your every Mistake. You think i'm on a high horse now? Well please, if you wanted to act like that towards me without really trying to understand then that is your choice.
    Back to top Go down
    head admin
    Admin
    head admin

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 am

Enough of this shit. I say he is approved and that's the fucking end of it period. Not every single member of the Leaf village has the same god damned element. >.<
    Back to top Go down
    https://narutowoftn.rpg-board.net
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Admin
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 pm

*Eye roll* whatever I'm already tired of this shit :/.

(End of my saying)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat   Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reno tsuki two tailed monster cat
    Page 1 of 1