Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Ideas
Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
Strip poker Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
Strip poker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
Strip poker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
Strip poker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
Strip poker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
Strip poker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
Strip poker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Strip poker

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:36 am

Reno sat down to a table and began to shuffle a deck. It was a deck of playing cards something he knew how to feel all too well 52 cards made up of four suits that involved 13 cards each. He shuffled well slipping the odd card in and out of his long sleeve shirt. He was a master at this cheating in a way. as he shuffled he could easily select what cards he would want for a hand and when to play them and then easily put them back on the top of the deck with out anyone ever knowing this was his power. His ultimate power he would never loose a card game especially not tonight’s.

Tonight was a game of strip poker, as he finished shuffling he placed down the deck. “you all know the rules, no dojutsu, no jutsu of any kind, and no weapons. If you want to play your hand you gotta bet an article of clothing that you are warring. The starting buy in is the shirt off your back.” reno eyed everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 am

Tsunade sighs "Oh hell no. I'm sitting this one out. There is no way I'm playing strip poker ever again." She has a flash back to the last game where Jiraiya and Orochimaru still had every piece of clothing on and was down to the last item she was wearing and had just lost again. She shudders and slightly blushes as well. "I think I'll just watch if that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:43 am

"oh come on, if I play you should play, if ya do I'll give ya free sake for a month" He smiled. He had sunglasses on, covering his eyes. He played strip poker before, but he never lost, unless he wanted to that is. "besides I'm sure you can take this little game"
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am

"I agree. You should play. Come on. No harm in a little fun, right?" She sat down in her seat and pointed to the seat across from her, offering it to the other female with a soft smirk on her lips.

Her eyes flickering to a rainbow color for a split second, her doujutsu 'slipping' and then reverting back to her normal eyes. This kicked in immediately for the blindness after effect but since it was only for ten seconds it wouldn't be too bad, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 am

Reno smiled seeing the four gather round he began to deal selecting his cards as always with a careful movement he hid a card he needed and then passed it on. making sure to work quickly so that no one would see him. as soon as everyone including lady tsunade was delt cards he set the deck back down on the table. “come on lady tsunade it’s a light game, whats the harm in that. besides since when could you the greate gambler walk away from a challenge.”

Reno smiled knowing she couldn’t back down not when the cards were already delt, he looked down at his hand. Three 9’s and he still had the ace of spades up his sleeve to use as a wild card. he then looked back to the others eyeing them he only knew what was in his hand, the other hands well that was theres.
Back to top Go down

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:30 am

Tsunade sighs "I swore I would never play strip poker ever again. Now you play that card? You just want to see me naked so your taking advantage of my reputation as the legendary sucker. I always lose damn it." Tsunade looks down knowing they are going to pull every trick under the sun to make this happen. But it's true she can't say no now. "Damn it, you dirty bastards. But I swear to god even when I lose I take nothing off damn it!" Tsunade sits down and looks at the cards and is not surprised to see nothing useful.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 am

Benikei smirked and picked up his cards without revealing anything. His facial features didnt change as he counted his cards, ace of spades, king of spades, queen of heats, two of clubs, and jack of daimonds, perfect. "oh? whose to say you dont want to see ME naked tsunade? I've seen the way you look at me when I aint looking" He teased.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Lucifera looked over the others with a playful grin on her lips as she picked up her cards but didn't look at them, instead felt over them with her eyes closed, a smirk on her lips. Feeling over the ink she felt what seemed to be an ace of diamonds, king of diamonds, queen of diamonds a three of hearts and a six of spades. However she couldn't see but hear the others movements, listening to their heartbeats as best she could in this state. "You'd leave me to be all alone with these men Tsunade? I mean.. You wouldn't want to be the only girl, would you?"
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Reno smiled tossing two of his cards to the pile and drawing two, by mear chance he managed to draw the last nine, allowing him to save his spare ace instead of swaping it in. “please you woman make it sound so horrible that your gonna have to strip down, let us nor forget that we men may have to show off our bodies as well. Im betting you ladies want to see my other tail.”

Reno smiles as his cat like tail swishes around calmly he had this round in the bag, and he didn’t doubt it at all. His ears twitched as he listened and watched the two woman. But most of his attention was on the hokage. He didn’t trust him for some reason.
Back to top Go down

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Tsunade sighs "How many cards can we trade in according to the rules your using? I wouldn't want to be accused of cheating after all." Tsunade waits to find out how many cards she can ditch. She looks at the other female "To get out of this? You bet your ass I'd leave you here alone."
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 pm

"oh just be glad I'm here tsunade, and dont deny you want to see me naked, lord knows being on jiraiya's team effected you" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm

A slight frown formed on her face as she heard Tsunade's comment but she then shook it off. "And here I am thinking we're such great friends. But Benikei has a point, Jiraiya has to have had some sort of effect on you after so long." A smirk forming on her lips as she kept her hand, not wanting to switch out.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Reno sighed having to explain this version to tsunade. “you can throw out up to five but you only get one throw away, and as to you and jeriya id be interested to know what the pervy sage taught you. experience is after all one of the good things about older woman.” Reno smiles as he looks around the table wondering who had what.

After tsunade got her cards it seemed it would be time to reveal cards. He still had that worth less two, and the temptation too swap it for that spade, but five of a kind was over kill. And if he saved the ace for later his tail continued to wag slowly in eather direction.
Back to top Go down

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 pm

"What Jiraiya taught me is to never play this damn game ever again. Besides neither Jiraiya nor Orochimaru ever got anywhere with me. As far as I'm concerned that isn't changing. Besides both are dead last I heard. I'll take 5." Tsunade puts all her cards down and receives the new ones. The new cards end up being just as useless, another hand of nothing. Tsunade sighs and her face shows her disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Benikei smirked "tsunade your nickname is the legendary sucker... if you arent perverted I am not either" He chuckled. "we should do this more often..." He said as he laid down his hand, a royal straight, one of the best hands possible.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm

She looked at what the others had put and sighed in relief, glad she didn't have the worst hand as she placed down her cards. Her arms then crossed over her chest as she bit her lip gently, having a feeling the night had only just begun.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Reno’s smile seemed to fade when he saw baniki’s hand a…another ace? That meant he was cheating. Even so a cheater never wins and the day was reno’s “four of a kind.” If he had a strait flush or a royal flush he would have been toast but more importantly when did he get the second ace. Reno shook it off he had beeten the cheater this time around. He got to keep his shirt.

“I belive that means I win, unless of course the greate sucker has something that will allow her to keep her shirt.”
Back to top Go down

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"I told you I'm not taking anything off damn it. Even if I lose you see nothing. As for that comment Benikei, Hokage or not say that again and I'll make you regret it!" Tsunade tosses her cards on table still upset. Her mood begins to go sour since she doesn't want to do this, the whole day seems to be one bad event after another.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 pm

"you could always leave, admit it you do want to stay, your just too shy" He smirked. "oh? looks like ya won Reno" He smiled at him evilly, telling him he knew.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 pm

"I say you stay Tsunade. You've already been dealt a hand and you already seem to be playing. So let's not argue this, for the sake of good entertainment." She said as she gave a smile, or as much as once would form, to Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 am

Reno smiles and begins to gather up the cards he looks at the hokage. The man was a cheeter and he didn’t like that he was supposed to be the only person who could swindle poker. And yet he was being swindled. Even if he had won the hand he had won it only because he drew the extra nine. “it youre correct lord hokage I have won this hand, so why don’t you and the other ladies take off your shirts.” Reno looked around he knew lady tsunade would be hatefull of it but that’s the way the game was played. “come now lady tsunade don’t tell us the great sucker is afraid to pay her debt after just one hand.”
Back to top Go down

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:36 am

Tsunade glares at Reno "I didn't ask for this and I didn't exactly agree to play. You used my inability to walk away from gambling against me. If your going to try using that card against me than I'll pull the age card. Kids like you shouldn't be trying to see someone of my age naked. I could be your grandmother due the difference in our ages kid. It's not easy being 54, so let me tell you, if you reach my current age you won't look nearly this good."

Tsunade looks at Benikei "No I really don't want to see you or anyone else here naked. Contrary to popular belief I do not go for that whole pervert behavior like Jiraiya does. Besides if I did than tell me why is it Jiraiya hasn't ever been with me eh? Why is it I smack him every time he tries to peep on me if I was such a pervert?" Tsunade stands up and looks back at Reno "Deal the others in but leave me out of it. No one is seeing me naked and that's the damned end of it!" Tsunade sits down somewhere away from the table and watches, the look on her face shows how much she wants to smack someone.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 am

Benikei sighed "dont be rude tsunade, if you dont want to play then no one is making you stay here, only yourself." He said, removing his shirt, revealing his athletic chest, not bulging due to his size, but he was likely as strong as someone that was bulging with muscles. He had slightly pale skin, shining in the light, and a few scars over his chest, one right above the heart, and two on each lung, and four on the stomache area, all going diagonally.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:18 pm

"I agree with him, Tsunade. It's not too terrible for you to join along and have fun but if you REALLY don't want to play, we're not stopping you." She said with a soft smile. Lucifera then brought her shirt up above her head. As her slightly over sized shirt being removed and revealing a form fitting spaghetti strapped shirt which hugged her every curve but was under an equally as tight fishnet top.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:43 am

Reno’s tail waved slightly annoyed as it flicked around, he sighed looking from player to player and then to tsunade. “they are both right its not like were actually going to hold you down and strip off your shirt, so leave if you want but it just means you’ll miss out.” Reno shrugged not really knowing what he could say would change there mind so he began to deal again taking note that the deck now had two ace of spades the one that the hokage had put in and the one that Reno still had up his sleeves.

Reno dealt the hand almost methodically once again slipping himself something nice, two kings, a two, a four, and a three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strip poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip poker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja :: Off-RPG :: Other Off RPG-
Jump to: