Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Ideas
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Strip poker

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Strip poker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:49 am

Anko walks in slowly "Did someone say something about stripping off Tsunade's shirt? Sounds like a fun game, but I think I'll pass. After all she cold kick my ass seven hundred ways from Sunday before blinking an eye and that's a fact. Hey I see your playing strip poker, there better not be any cheaters. Besides if Tsunade is bowing out I'll take over her seat. How ever I'm not paying off anyone else's debts." Anko laughs loudly and tries to smack Benikei in the back of the head as she walks past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:57 am

"Well you have 4 again, now lets me just sit here and stay out of that foolishness. Anko can show you all the cleavage you want when she looses, and she will lose I'm sure. Besides you don't seem to get it do you? I had a bad experience wit that game. Try playing it with your team mates and always losing every hand and at the end of the of it al your the only one naked while they haven't lost one piece of clothing at all. Your own team isn't supposed to do that to you are they?" Tsunade looks at everyone with her eyes narrowed. She ignores the fact that Benikei's shirt is off.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:03 am

Benikei smiled "hey Anko-chan, bai bai Tsunade" He said still smiling. His smile was kind and polite, even as she smacked him on the back of his head, he didnt feel it nor move his head because of it. He merely cotninued smiling and picked up his cards, two of clubs, five of clubs, jack of hearts, king of spades, and a seven of clubs.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Lucifera merely shrugged then waved bye to Tsunade. Yeah it might have seemed rude but she was just trying not to lose. As Anko said she'd fill in, she smiled. Glad another female was going to play and not leave her alone. She then picked up her cards and looked them over but not really giving away anything. A six and seven of hearts, a seven of diamonds, a queen of diamonds and a king of clubs.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Reno sighed and began to deal out the cards for Anko. “if you don’t got a shirt then buy in is the next most valuable article of clothing, be it foot ware or pants, remember that both your shoes and socks count as one item, and gloves don’t count so you may as well take em off now.” he looked at Lucifiera, knowing her plans.

“any way any trade ins?” Reno threw back the three cards that weren’t kings and drew two sevens. And a three. He made no movements only looking from person to person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Anko looks at her hand and keeps her face blank. She looks at her hand 2 of hearts, 2of spade, 3 of clubs, 3 of spades and 3 of diamonds. She can't believe she has a full house although to be honest it's not the best one you could get, but her chances of winning aren't looking lousy. Still she knows that someone could beat and fairly easily depending on the cards they get. "Na I'll keep what I have. Besides sometimes you have to take a chance right?" Anko's face remains blank as she waits to find out what the others are going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:36 am

Tsunade turns her back and sighs "You just don't get it do you? All you care about is seeing naked females, you don't care about how we feel. As long as you see boobs and everything else your happy. What do you care if someone was embarrassed at an early age because of cheaters. Keep acting like your being ripped off at a chance to see me naked. Like I give a damn what you think." Tsunade sighs quietly and looks at the ground knowing she is going to be griped at, at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 am

Benikei ignored Tsunade's little rant, knowing she had needed to release pent up emotion for a while now. He laid down his jack and king, picking up two more cards he smirked. "shit" He said staring blankly at his cards, he was close to a flush, but was one card away, he had picked up an ace of spades and a five of clubs. He laid them down and sighed, knowing he lost.
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am

Lucifera glared at Reno for a moment but shrugged it off as she looked down at her cards one more time, removing the king from her hand as well as the queen. As she drew her new cards her expression didn't change as she now held a six of diamonds, six of hearts, seven of hearts, seven of diamonds and a seven of spades.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 am

Reno looked from person to person. as they played there hands he tilted his rist slightly and when it came to his hand he played two kings along with his ace of spades and two 4’s “full house king high. Today is just not your guy’s day.” he looked from person to person as his tail wagged slightly “unless of course anko you can beat that?”
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:33 am

"well I figured this would happen... damn..." He sighed, shrugging this off. He had never been good at pure luck when dealing with cards, but he wasnt as bad as tsunade. He smirked a bit, hoping anko would lose the shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Anko puts down her cards "Full house 2's and 3's. Besides how can you have a full house unless your changing the rules or or didn't tell me something? Unless there are wild cards you don't have a full house. And if there are wild cards you have to tell everyone what they are. Failure to explain the rules fully could be construed as cheating. Besides you don't want to get on my bad side. I run the Chunin exams and maybe I'll find a reason to kick you out, or maybe a reason you shouldn't participate. Of course I won't fabricate anything, I'll looks really hard for anything you did wrong that may accomplish the task and stock pile them into a pile of reasons. MInd you I am not accusing you of cheating, just stating you have to explain everything. I don't know what's what yet." Anko smirks with an almost evil looking face out of habit, although she is trying to be humorous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Tsunade listens to everything going on and "That's true you didn't say anything about wild cards, so even if there are, because you didn't say so it shouldn't count this hand. Just an observation really. You really should be more specific since not everyone uses the same wild cards, much wild cards. There are so many variations of poker that you really should be specific about everything." Tsunade sighs as she starts to calm down. "I nedd something to drink now."
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Lucifera didn't say much, she just placed down her two sixes and three sevens, letting the others see. She didn't really have much of a reaction, her thoughts were slipping onto other things as she listened to Anko then Tsunade. In all honesty, the young woman didn't know what to really say on the matter. Not like she was very competitive unless it was for ranking among the Anbu.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Reno’s eyes widened he had forgot thre was no way to talk his way out of it… unless his ears drooped his eyes became wider then what would be considered normal his tail seemed to sag to the ground. “Well.. you see in my country ace’s are always played as wild, I didn’t know it was different for your country, but where I come from you speak up if you don’t want wild cards… I am sorry I should have cheacked but I am just so used to the rules of the land of clouds that I assumed they would be what was here as well… gomenasai.” Reno looked as sad as he could hopefully they would buy the hole act, and let him keep his round winning hand.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:35 am

Benikei merely twitched and clicked his tongue. He had nothing to say or do at the moment, as he knew it was directed more towards the girls than him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 am

Anko sighs "I can understand that kid, I really can. However it doesn't change the fact something that isn't stated is still not valid. Besides it seems I lost also so get used to it. You can't win them all can you? Besides I'm not really wearing much any way so grin and bear it, oh yeah take off the shirt too." Anko grins and carefully removes her fish net top without showing anything just to toy with the minds of Reno and Benikei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 am

Tsunade sighs "I'd say cut him some slack but he woulldn't let me sit back and watch like I wanted to . Still the point is valid. I'd uphold it even if it was you making the same point Reno-san. I can already tell that Anko has put in her share of the losing pot so it 's everyone else turn and no I'm not putting anything in. That game is not my style." Tsunade pours some sake and start sipping at it slowly. She knows that if she gets drunk enough they will get what they want and that is not something she likes. Slow and steady will keep that from happening, also knowing when to stop/
Back to top Go down
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:48 pm

A soft smile on the young woman's lips as she had won the round. She then looked at the two males then at Reno. "Sorry but Anko has a point. SHould have been stated so... I guess I'd have to say.. Take it off." Lucifera's voice was calm and honestly not caring. She shrugged a bit as she saw Anko slip off her fishnet shirt then shuffled the cards before handing them over to Reno to deal.
Back to top Go down
masorin
Admin
masorin

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Reno sighed and proceded to take off his shirt. His upperbody wasn’t what he could call toned. He was skinny but not with out muscle mass it was clear his body just wasn’t finished sculpting. However what did stand out were the scars along his body. months of tourture at the hands of his own team mates and sensai had left marks threwout his bod. The most notable being one that ran along his back. Reno shrugged. “fine you get my upper body it will be the last you ever see of it.” his tail twitched in annoyance as he delt out his next had the most notable of his cards were a pare of two’s.
Back to top Go down
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya
Admin
Benikei Genshuku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am

Benikei sighed. "how the hell you manage to do these things Anko, Ill never know... I swear you have hidden jutsu for this kind of thing dont you?" He said, his eyebrow twitching. He shrugged again and grabbed his cards, nothing special at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 am

Anko sighs "Actually it's just a skill I learned, it's useful for teasing perverts like you. Besides the 3rd was almost as big a pervert as you are. However if you wait patiently your likely to see more anyway. So hold your horses, especially if you think I'm giving previews of anything, Reno-san I've seen people worse than that before, hell I've made worse than that before. Hell I used to run with Orochimaru and did more than few nasty things. But those days are over and I/m not going to go back to them. I've changed my ways and that's a fact. Otherwise our lucky winner here would be hunting me down I'm sure." Anko picks up her cards and sees a straight all in clubs 2 through 6. She keeps her face blank and and waits for everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 am

Tsunade sips her sake knowing that things would have been much worse if she had kept playing. She sighs partly because Reno pulled the immigrant card and failed, but mostly because Benikei has proven he just wants to see nudity, primarily and exclusively female nudity. "Anko is right, she did a few things with Orochimaru, but that's in the past. Benikei don't you get enough female companionship by going to bars and saying hey who wants my meat?"" She laughs and looks at Benikei "Relax I know your not like that, at least not yet anyway. Besides I had my eye on someone else, but now they're gone. Life moves on and to be honest I'm not looking for anyone. Love was never meant for me, that's just how it is." Tsunade sighs and goes back to sipping her sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip poker   Strip poker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip poker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja :: Off-RPG :: Other Off RPG-
Jump to: